What are the requirements to obtain my LSPOA sticker?
1) Pay your $35 boat fee for each boat up to three. The fee for a fourth boat is $75.
2) A boat registration form must be filled out. The form will be included in the mailing along with your yearly assessment.
3) You must show your current boat registration (or photo-copy) for each boat you are purchasing a LSPOA sticker for. The registration must be in the name of the LSPOA member. Boat stickers will ONLY be issued if the LSPOA members name appears on the registration. NO EXCEPTIONS.
4) Your Lot number must be on all your boats / watercraft. If you don't have numbers please ask the guards and these will be provided to you FREE.
5) Lot numbers and boat stickers MUST be displayed on your boat or watercraft before launching. If you do not have your Lot number and sticker displayed on your
boat/watercraft you WILL NOT be allowed to launch.
6) ALL boats / watercraft must be launched at the main park.
When can I purchase the LSPOA boat sticker?
The stickers will be available April 1st at the office or by mail if you send in the Boat Registration form and copies of your boat / watercraft registrations. If you are current on your assessments for all owned lots, they will send your stickers to you via U.S. mail. Stickers may also be purchased at the boat launch from the Guard on duty.
Security Guard Hours and Duties
Main Park Guard Hours 2019
Click here for a full Schedule
Expanded Spring Boat Ramp Hours
During April the boat ramp guards will be on duty at the Main Park on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. The early season hours are to help aid with the Spring boat launching. The guards will be on duty the first weekend of April as long as the ice is off the lake.
Normal Guard Hours
May thru September
Saturday and Sunday,
8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Holiday Guard Hours
Memorial Day Weekend
8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Friday, May 25th thru Monday, May 28th
4th of July Weekend
8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Friday June 29th thru Wednesday July 4th
Labor Day Weekend
8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Friday, August 31st thru Monday, September 3rd
Security Guard Duties
Opening and closing launch gate for open hours
Checking for boat stickers and lot numbers to allow lake access
Collecting dues and boat sticker fees if not yet paid
Enforce Main Park rules and empty garbage cans into the dumpster
Report all violations or vandalism to the Security Chair.
Keys to Main Park
Launch Site Gate
Launch gate keys may be purchased at the LSPOA Office
Cost is $10, plus $50 deposit (refundable upon return)
Signed agreement required (2 copies for LSPOA & signer)
Keys provided by LSPOA to Police, Fire Department, DNR, Porta John Service, Modern Waste and Lawn Service.
Find One of These On Your Boat?
Did You receive a violation notice on your watercraft? If so, please correct it immediately to prevent any further actions. If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact the LSPOA office.